Save the date! Peach @ The Beach: 21 June 2023
We’ll be taking a break from London and heading to Brighton for an afternoon with the sector’s brightest minds and biggest thinkers, and an early evening summer party at Sessions – right on the beach.
Attendees will hear from respected AI and data experts as well as innovative operators.
Join us on 21st June in Brighton to learn about…
Groundbreaking new technologies like AI and automation
- Our expert speakers will explore how AI and automation can bring fresh opportunity to the sector.
- Can we afford a ‘wait and see’ strategy? Or should we be embracing tech to drive both revenue and efficiencies?
- We’ll seek to separate the hype from the tangible business benefits.
How data analytics can unlock six figure sums from your CRM
- Are operators leaving money on the table (literally) by failing to leverage data analytics?
- Mining your CRM to create identify high spending, loyal or lapsed customers is a golden opportunity to monetise our data.
- We'll show how triangulating CRM/EPOS/Social followers will turbocharge your marketing and convert dormant data into hard cash.
The regions are roaring. How growth brands are going hyper local and winning share of wallet
- The pre covid years saw brands expanding at a rate of knots - arguably too fast and too far for some.
- Can we do better this time around? Can data inform a profitable and sustainable new openings pipeline.
- How do national brands immerse themselves into string local communities (like Brighton) and contend with homegrown offers?
This is an invitation only event is for senior leaders, founders and entrepreneurs from across the eating out industry. Attendance is completely free for qualifying individuals. If you would like to join us simply request an invite here.