We’re hiring: An exciting opportunity to join Team Peach
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager, the Operations & Partnership Manger and Peach Exec Director to support member, contributor and partner relationships. From chasing collateral to briefing assets and managing comms.
Key Accountabilities And Responsibilities -
· Lead on guest list management. Drive data cleansing, gap-filling, and segmentation processes. Support the acquisition of inbound qualified leads.
· Support the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the content calendar across website, social and email to drive up member engagement.
· Support the Partnership Manager on sponsorship package deliverables.
· Support the Partnership Manager with event administration liaising with venues and Partner contractors.
· Work with the team to deliver surveys and feedback insight to key stakeholders.
· Liaise with third party providers of marketing services where required to complete specific projects.
· Support delivery of a smooth, frictionless, professional experience for VIPs from registration to attendance at Peach events.
· Support the team’s administrative needs as required.
Skills, Experience And Knowledge -
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent CIM qualification.
· Proven experience working as a successful Marketing Executive for 3 years+. (B2B experience advantageous)
· You will also be exceptionally personable and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ideally you’ll have experience using Hubspot, SurveyMonkey, Canva, CMS, Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
· Experience working in, customer facing/guest relations capacity.
· Experience in growing membership volumes.
· Experience in creating and promoting video and podcast content would be a bonus.
· This is a remote role, working with a small team – you will be a self-starter, happy to work autonomously, highly conscientious, with an eye for detail.
· An interest in food & drink is an advantage! 🍑🍸
Why choose us? -
· This is a full-time position; however possibility of part time hours for the right candidate (minimum 22 hours / 4 days per week)
· This role is home based within the UK (occasional travel for team meetings or events required).
· £28-33k depending on experience + annual bonus
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications close 31st January 2023.