26 Aug 2021
Peach 20/20 Founder Peter Martin confirmed to speak at this year’s Casual Dining
Casual Dining - the definitive restaurant, pub & bar event is returning to ExCeL London on 23-24 September 2021 and as part of the programme will feature Peach 20/20’s executive director Peter Martin.
This long-awaited edition is joined for the first time by its sister shows, lunch! and Commercial Kitchen creating a focused supershow for the hospitality and foodservice sector.
Peter will be kicking off the keynote programme on day one with A Time for Change Makers and will continue throughout the day to interview key industry players and chair leader-panel session.
Sessions not to be missed include:
- Exclusive interview – Peter speaks to Laura Harper-Hinton, co-founder, Caravan about all things Caravan including how to successfully master all day dining, the importance of design and creating further brands. (Day 1, 1:15pm – 1:45pm)
- Peter chairs the Restaurant Leaders Panel featuring Ajith Jayawickrema, Founder Las Iguanas & Turtle Bay Restaurants, Brian Trollip, MD of Dishoom and Simon Wilkinson, CEO at Famously Proper. (Day 1, 15:45 – 16:15)
- More exclusive interviews with Susan Chappell, Divisional Director at Mitchells & Butlers (day 2, 10:30am) and Mark Derry, Executive Chairman of Brasserie Bar Co. and Steve Wilkins, Little Gems Country Dining (Day 2, 1:30pm) interviewed by Peter.
- Join Peter and his remarkable panel of leading operators as they talk about the opportunities, as well as the pitfalls to be avoided, when taking restaurant and bar brands outside their home market includes Jon Knight, MD Leisure and Concessions, The Restaurant Group and Matt Grech-Smith, Co-Founder and Co-CEO Competitive Socialising (Swingers) (Day 2, 2:45pm).
- And finally, Peter will chair The Experiential Leisure in Casual Dining featuring top game-changers in the space Toby Harris, Chief Executive, State of Play, Paul Barham, Founder and Director, Red Engine – Flight Club and Electric Shuffle, Matt Grech-Smith, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Competitive Socialising (Swingers) and Matt Jones, CEO, Roxy Leisure. (Day 2, 15:45).
If you’re a decision maker from a multi-site or independent restaurant, pub, bar or hotel or a contract caterer, then it’s time to reconnect with your industry. Meet face-to-face, find the latest product innovations from over 220 exhibitors.
Tickets are free. Pick up yours here - https://bit.ly/3g2JwoN